CANNABIS MEDICINAL – CURSO AVANZADO TÉCNICO DE DISPENSARIO
Event on 2017-06-08 10:00:00
Advanced Dispensary Technician / Budtender Course for excellence in patient care and ethical practices in the Cannabis Industry.
The class will be from 10 AM to 6 PM at the Polytechnic University of San Juan, Recinto de Hato Rey, 377 Ponce De Leon Avenue, San Juan, 00918 Puerto Rico in the Ampitheater (4th floor) of the School of Architecture.
Medcan Foundation has been approved by the Department of Health of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico as A Provider Of Training Certifications including but not limited to Cultivation, Manufacturing/Extraction, Dispensary/Occupational, Budtender, etc. in the Medical Cannabis industry with the authorized number: PMC-O-16-07-001. Medical Education certification for Doctors with the authorized number: PCM-16-00-001
1. Discuss showing how to greet new patients, interview them, understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Medical Cannabis product and dosages to help them have a positive experience.
2. Patient Qualification
3. Educating the first time patient: all Medical Cannabis products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them.
4. Strains: Types and Understand How Different Strains Of Cannabis Produces different effects.
5. Cannabis Safety: procedures for responding to medical emergency.
6. Understanding the difference between topical products, edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
7. Dispensary Operations
8. Cooking with Cannabis: methods used to create edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
9. Procedures for handling products including procedures used to store cannabis products.
10. Medical Cannabis and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate.
11. The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases.
12. Licensing / Investing
13. Sales / Income
14. Chemistry of Extraction Processes : solvents extractions terminology, techniques and equipment .
Purchase your admission early and save .00, this discount expires May 3rd, 2017!
Basic Tuition: includes course instructions, parking, lunch and Certificate of Dispensary Technician. 0 after May 3rd
VIP Tuition: includes course instructions, parking, lunch, Certificate of Dispensary Technician and course materials to take home. 0 after May 3rd
Attorneys and Legal Professionals: includes course instructions, parking, lunch, Certificate of Dispensary Technician, CLE Credits, and course materials to take home. 5 after May 3rd
If you have any questions, call 214-733-0868 (Mr. Picazo).
Please note there is a fee per seat for any cancellation or rescheduling. No refunds for missed classes or cancellations with less than 21 days’ notice, cancellations received after this date are not eligible for refund. Refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder and will be credited back to the card used for payment.
at Polytechnic University, San Juan
377 Ponce De Leon Avenue,
San Juan, Puerto Rico